Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lillybeth


Lilly we got as a kitten from a vet office that takes in unwanted kittens. Lilly's litter was from a farm where they were going to be put down. Thankfully the kittens were able to fine homes through the vet. Lilly has been a wonderful addition to our home. She is very dainty and quiet. Quite a bit more aloof than Lumpkins. Lilly loves toy mice, boxes, bags, slippers, counter surfing, eating my plants, catnip, anything soft to sleep on, checking ones breath when picked up, shredding paper, and the occasional drink from the Forbidden Fountain (aka toilet. Here I thought I only had to worry about the dogs)














This photo is to fun! How I managed to get both the cats heads looking my way is beyond me!




One of Lilly's favorite games is to walk, all cute like, around the room and then run off if you try to pick her up.



No comments:

Post a Comment