Saturday, March 27, 2010

Zeke

I thought it might be helpful to introduce the Fuzzies that live here. I shall start with the oldest. This is Zeke (Ezekiel) and he is a Border Collie/ Golden Retriever mix that I rescued as a puppy.
He was the last of his litter to find a home. He recently turned 8yrs old! He is very obedient and smart. His favorite toys are tennis balls, which he loves to obsession! I have not found a toy yet that he couldn't destroy. He was an only dog for most of his life till we got Emma. It has been an adjustment for him but he enjoys having her to play with! His favorite game with Emma is 'chase me'. :)

This is the day I brought him home. Zeke is 8wks old here
Here Zeke is about 11wks old!

I took this photo while playing a bit of soccer with Zeke. He is about 4 months here

These are some of my favorite photos of Zeke

Zeke Loves the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment